Re-Advertisement Director Human Resource Management
Individuals applying for these positions must be Kenyan Citizens, with the qualification, skills and experience as outlined in the detailed job description for the position you are applying for.
The Officer will be responsible to the County Secretary to the County Government of Garissa for planning, organization, coordination and administration of all human resource activities within the County
- Performing liaison duties with the County Secretary and the County Public Service Board on implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the human resource policies, rules and regulations
- Maintaining professional human resource management standards in the County;
- Advising on career development; advising the County Government on general Government policies on human resource management;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the County Secretary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/Human Resources/Public Administration
- Have at least 8 years’ experience in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Organization Development, Public Administration and 3 years of which should have been at senior
- Possess a practicing license from the Institute of Human Resource Management Kenya or its equivalent
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Proficiency in Integrated Payroll and Personnel Database (IPPD) will be an added advantage.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
More Details on how to apply: